For more info about products - shipment delay - prices => contact us:
High Torque direct drive motor
Fast start / stop
3 speeds: 33, 45, 78 rpm with quartz lock
2 Pitch adjustment ranges: +/-10% ; +/-20%
Forward / reverse play
USB-output for direct recording to any PC
Free, multilingual Audacity software available via download:
- Endless possibilities with free downloadable effect plug-ins
- Import, export and edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AIFF and WAV sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
- Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
- Many more…
Selectable phono/line output
All functions are equipped with stylish, blue LED lights
Plastic dust cover
Retractable target light
Audio Technica cartridge included
All metal S-shaped tone arm assembly with:
- Anti-skating adjustment
- Lever lift with height adjustment
Adjustable large feet for perfect leveling
Motor: 8 pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
Driving Method: Direct Drive
Starting Torque: More than 1.6kgf / cm
Starting Time: less than 1sec second
Braking Time: less than 1sec second
Speed selection: 331/3 ~ 45 ~ 78 RPM
Speed adjustment: +/-10% ~ +/-20%
Wow & Flutter: less than 0,2% WRMS (JIS WTD) @ 331/3 RPM
Tone arm type: Static balanced S-shaped tone arm.
Tracking Error angle: Less than 3°
Cartridge weight: 3,5~8,5g.
Anti-skate range: 0~7g.
Phono output: 1,5 ~ 3,6mV @ 1kHz 5cm/sec (with supplied AT HP-4005 cartridge)
Line output: 90 ~ 216mV @ 1kHz 5cm/sec (with supplied AT HP-4005 cartridge)
Computer interface USB 1.1 compliant (Windows® XP/Vista/Win7 or Mac® OS X)
Power supply: 230V~ 50Hz.
Power consumption: 11Watts
Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 157mm (WxDxH)
Weight : 10,5kg.